We are here to teach you where you can find your memories on Facebook. This one of the best features Facebook has added to its platform. It helps to show our past activities on Facebook and what we have been up in the past few years.
Categories of Facebook Memories
- On This Day
- Friends Made on This Day
- Recaps of Memories
- Memories You May Have Missed
These categories contain different memories, and we are going to go through them to give you a little insight of what they mean.
On This Day
This gives you information about important things that occurred on a particular day. This dates back to the first day you joined Facebook and some days would contain several memories while other days might not have any.
Friends Made on This Day
This involves records of the days you became friends with every person in your friend’s list. This helps you keep track of all the days you became friends with all your friends. To even show you how Facebook values this, they created a video or a photo collage with the memories you shared over time.
Recaps of Memories
For this category, it shows you the recaps of memories that took place in a month or a season. When you come across this, you can view them in the form of a short video or a message.
Memories You May Have Missed
Just as the name goes, this feature gives you the opportunity to check your memories if you haven’t been doing that all the time.
Where can I Find my Memories on Facebook
How to find your Facebook memories is an easy thing to do but you just have to look at the right place. Follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- if you are using Desktop, take a look at the left side of your screen, but if you’re using an Android Facebook app, then click on the three horizontal lines at the top right of your screen.
- In any of the ways you are using in option 2, you will see the option Memories, click on it.
- You will see the memories from the past if there’s known you will see the message; No Memories Today.